Thank you for visiting the Bliss Integrated Web Site (the “Site”). The Site is offered as an information and personal education service by Bliss Integrated. We at Bliss Integrated want each visitor to the Site (“you”) to have a useful and informative visit, and we have established the following Terms of Service and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) so that we (each) know what to expect from each other. In using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms set forth herein.
1. Disclaimer. While Bliss Integrated attempts to keep the information presented on this Site current, information and knowledge change quickly, and this Site should not be considered error-free or as a comprehensive source of all information on a particular topic.Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout these terms and conditions and the Site. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Site and materials contained in the Site.
Although we make every effort to ensure the correctness of data, we disclaim responsibility for any errors or omission, including but not limited to, unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors in the materials. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contain contaminating or destructive properties.
2. Permitted Use. Except for public domain materials, this Site is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. copyright laws. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the content accessible within the Site is the proprietary information of Bliss Integrated and its content providers, and the Bliss Integrated and its content providers retain all right, title, and interest in the content. You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Site solely for your personal educational and informational use. You will not use the Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without our express prior written consent.
You are granted a limited license to print copies of any content posted at the Site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our Site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as meta tags on any other Web site is also strictly prohibited. You may not display the Site or portions thereof by framing or in any other manner without our express written permission. You may, however, establish ordinary non-commercial links to our Site without our written permission. You agree to cooperate with us to cause all unauthorized co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
3. Operating Policies. You agree to comply with the operating policies set forth, which are the rules that govern user activity in connection with the Site as they are amended from time to time. These operating policies govern your conduct on the Site. Your failure to observe any of the foregoing limitations or obligations may under certain circumstances, result in civil or criminal liability. You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
a. By using this Site, you agree not to
i. disrupt or intercept the information posted on this Site;
ii. circumvent any security features of this Site;
iii. intercept or attempt to intercept email or other private communications not intended for you;
iv. upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data; and
v. use the Site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Site users.
b. By using this Site, you agree to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations;
You acknowledge that, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, BLISS INTEGRATED SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF BLISS INTEGRATED OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BLISS INTEGRATED DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Links. We may provide links from our Site as a convenience to our users. We have no control over link sites, and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement. We disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such links.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS BLISS INTEGRATED AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SITE (INCLUDING INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE SITE.
8. WAIVER, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. YOU AGREE THAT BLISS INTEGRATED AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OR INDEMNITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST BLISS INTEGRATED AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS AND/OR CLAIMS BASED ON THE NEGLIGENCE OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS) FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. BLISS INTEGRATED AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THE INFORMATION OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY BLISS INTEGRATED, EVEN IF BLISS INTEGRATED OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
9. Termination. The Permitted Use, Indemnification, Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability, Third Party’s Rights and Miscellaneous paragraphs of this Agreement all survive termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall commence upon your access of the Site.
10. Miscellaneous. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to meet and confer. If such dispute is not resolved, then the parties shall move to binding arbitration which shall be governed by the American Arbitration Association and shall be brought in New York City, NY. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this agreement. We may assign our rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
12. Notice. We may deliver notice to you under this agreement by means of electronic mail, general notice on the Site, or by written communication delivered by first-class U.S. mail to your address on record in our account information. You may give notice to us by letter delivered by first-class postage-paid U.S. or overnight courier to the following address:
Bliss Integrated Communication
500 Fifth Avenue – Suite #1010
New York, NY 10110
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Bliss Integrated Site informative and convenient to use. Questions or comments regarding this Site should be directed by mail to:
Bliss Integrated Communication
500 Fifth Avenue – Suite #1010
New York, NY 10110