Bliss Integrated Communication, an award-winning strategic marketing and communication firm, is looking for hard-working, accountable and eager candidates to join our team.
We like to say that Bliss people are “smart and kind” in equal measure, and our team-oriented culture supports both personal success and great client relationships. It has earned us the Holmes Report Awards for “Client Seal of Approval” and “Best Agencies to Work For,” as well as Crain’s New York Business’ “Best Places to Work in NYC.” We believe that happy people do great work. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand complex issues, think creatively and communicate boldly, and are, most importantly, a team.
If you are interested in joining our team but do not see a position that fits your skills and background, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org anyway. Needs change fast in agency life, and we are open to learning about what you have to offer.
Associate Account Executive
Bliss Integrated Communication is currently hiring for our entry-level Associate Account Executive position. Candidates must be eager to learn, collaborative and demonstrate interest in the financial services, professional services and healthcare industries. Excellent writing skills are required, and proficiency in digital and social content marketing is a plus.
- Ideal candidates will be smart, determined, energetic and have a desire to learn about and work on strategic communication campaigns for financial services, professional services and/or healthcare brands
- Sharp writing skills required, and proficiency in digital and social media is a big plus
- Experience with PR/marketing campaigns or initiatives in any capacity is also a plus
- Prospective hires from professional backgrounds outside of marketing and communication are welcome
Bliss Integrated Communication offers an internship program designed to provide current or recently-graduated college students with the opportunity to get hands-on PR and marketing experience in a fast-paced, interactive environment.
At Bliss, we treat our interns as full-fledged members of our team working across our Professional Services, Financial Services and Healthcare Practice Groups. Interns have the opportunity to learn about and participate in our full range of services, including:
• Media relations
• Content creation
• Digital and social media marketing
• Research and data analysis
In addition, interns can take advantage of the numerous professional development and training opportunities we offer throughout the year, including seminars on social media, media relations, writing for PR and marketing, the latest in research and analytics tools, and more.
Bliss offers a modest stipend for interns, and current college students may be eligible to obtain course credit for their participation the program. Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) is ideal, but we can and do make exceptions for highly-qualified part-time candidates.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position name in the subject line. Applications are accepted according to the following timeline:
- Spring Term (January – May) Deadline: October 31
- Summer Term (May – August) Deadline: February 1
- Fall Term (September – December) Deadline: June 1