Work with one of the best business to business and business to consumer marketing communication agencies in New York City. If you are a motivated and curious communicator, you might be a perfect candidate to join the Bliss team. We have created a highly collaborative and caring work environment that recognizes strong talent and rewards hard work and results.
Bliss people enjoy a generous package of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, investment programs, tuition reimbursement and merit incentives. For more information, or to be considered for employment, please send us a letter of introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Knowledgeable in the digital/social media landscape
- Develop and manage timelines and weekly actions plans to ensure all deadlines on client programs are met
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution (as assigned)
- Develop releases, profiles, bylined articles and other press materials
- Develop media relations strategies, goals, media targets and pitch angles
- Serve as information leader on client teams, demonstrating industry, cultural or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affect the client
- Route articles of interest to account teams and client (as needed)
- Assist in the development of long-term client plans and program recommendations and developing budgets
- Participate with senior team leaders in client presentations
- Coaches/mentors junior staff and reviews their work for accuracy
- Aids in the research and development of new business proposals
Qualification requirements include:
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years PR agency experience required
- Experience managing healthcare public relations account(s) and strong client interactions
- Experience leveraging clinical data to media and through digital channels
- Experience working with oncology accounts a plus
- Keen understanding of the digital media role in integrated communications strategies
- Vast comprehension of the healthcare landscape
- Strong media relations skills
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication and problem-solving contribution
- Flexible approach; has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
If you are interested in the Account Supervisor position at Bliss, please send your resume with a cover letter to Vicky Aguiar.
ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Bliss Integrated Communication, an award-winning strategic marketing and communication firm, is currently hiring for our entry-level, Associate Account Executive position. Candidates must be eager to learn and be able to collaborate within teams that have strong interests in the financial, professional services and healthcare industries. Excellent writing skills are required and proficiency in digital and social content marketing is a plus.
We like to say that Bliss people are “smart and kind” in equal measure. Our team-oriented culture supports both personal success and great client relationships. It has earned us the Holmes Report Award for both the “Client Seal of Approval” and the “Best Agencies to Work For,” and Crain’s New York Business’ “Best Places to Work in NYC.”
We believe that happy people do great work. While we pride ourselves on our ability to understand complex issues, think creatively and communicate boldly, we are, most importantly, a team—and our team is an extension of our clients’ teams.
Qualification requirements include:
- Ideal candidates will be smart, determined, energetic and have a desire to learn about and work on strategic communication campaigns for financial, professional services and/or healthcare brands
- Sharp writing skills required and proficiency in digital and social media is a big plus
- Experience with PR/marketing campaigns, initiatives in any capacity is also a plus
- Prospective hires from professional backgrounds outside of marketing and communication are welcome
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and growth opportunities. If you are interested in career opportunities at Bliss, please send your resume with a cover letter to Amanda Chun or Megan Tuck.
Bliss offers an internship program designed to provide current or recently-graduated college students with the opportunity to get hands-on PR and marketing experience in a fast-paced, interactive environment.
At Bliss, we treat our interns as full-fledged members of our team working across our Professional Services, Financial Services and Healthcare Practice Groups. Interns have the opportunity to learn about and participate in our full range of services, including:
- Media relations
- Content creation
- Digital and social media marketing
- Research and data analysis
In addition, interns can take advantage of the numerous professional development and training opportunities we offer throughout the year, including seminars on social media, media relations, writing for PR and marketing, the latest in research and analytics tools, and more.
Bliss offers a modest stipend for interns, and current college students may be eligible to obtain course credit for their participation the program.
For more information or to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications are accepted according to the following timeline:
Spring Term (January – May)
Deadline: November 30
Summer Term (June – August)
Deadline: March 30
Fall Term (September – December)
Deadline: July 30